In 2005 the Coachwhips ended their run of live rock orgies with a final and now infamous show at a Brooklyn loft, but not without first burning through over 70 songs that cemented their names as legends of noise. Through spilt beer, lost shoes, and an overflow of shameless devotees, the Coachwhips deliver shot after shot of primal sound. One’s body can only respond to the Coachwhips with spasms of instinctual dance. Formed in the weird streets of San Francisco and lead by the prolific John Dwyer, the ‘whips put down what can only be described as modern classics’. Because truth be told, you’ll only want more when the music stops. The Coachwhips aren’t going out with a bang, just one long, noisy fuck.
“Double Death– like any Coachwhips album– remains entertaining and action-packed throughout”
“San Franciscan devil children the Coachwhips scored best-in title and cover art honors with 2004’s Bangers Versus Fuckers, which depicted a cute pooch lovingly tonguing his chocolatey barnyard pal.”
“Peanut Butter and Jelly Live at the Ginger Minge is another goddamn home run, a reminder to bad livers and un-showered dancers everywhere that looking’s free, but touching’s gonna cost you something”
- Friday the 13th Sale (11/13/2015) - Happy Friday the 13th everybody. To celebrate, we are having a sale of 13 of our favorite releases for 13 percent off, and it’s starting today (the 13th) and ending Monday. Here’s whats on sale: Lee “Scratch” Perry – Repentance 2x LP Coachwhips – Double Death LP and DVD EFG – EP 1 EFG – EP 2 Garrett Pierce – City of Sand 180 gram LP Beat LA 2x LP […]
- Total Trashfest (10/24/2012) - Hey guys, if you haven't already heard yet, the Coachwhips are reuniting for the first time in 7 years! If you're going to be in the San Francisco area, you're definitely going to have to checkout Total Trashfest. But get your tickets soon, they're going fast! The Coachwhips’ performances reunite John Dwyer of Thee Oh Sees with drummer John Harlow and Mary Ann McNamara on keyboard/tambourine/vocals. The three-piece noise-punk rock outfit formed in San Francisco circa 2001.
- Check Out Narnack on Last.fm (5/30/2009) - Click here to view Narnack’s Last.fm page.
- Bangers Vs Fuckers From: $12.00 Select
- Coachwhips Final Show poster $50.00 Select
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (promo poster) $30.00 Add to cart
- Peanut Butter & Jelly $12.00 Add to cart
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Live At The Ginger Minge $16.00 Out of Stock
- Double Death (Limited LP & DVD) $28.00 Add to cart
- Double Death $12.00 Add to cart
- Get Yer Body Next Ta Mine $12.00 Add to cart